4 September 2012

A Temporary Retreat To The Potting Shed

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Big computer is unfortunately in computer hospital and as it seems the technicians are not in a hurry to fix it I'm afraid there is going to have to be a break in the posting schedule of Garden65. Obviously this is not of a major importance, but may be a mild inconvenience for those readers who expect a bit of gardening news with their breakfast.

This post is being constructed on the IPad, but goodness what a palaver. It's taken days and days to work out how to include a photo, the typeface is so small I need my reading glasses, and I miss a mouse. My patience can last only so long. So I'm sorry but for the moment Garden65 will be wrapped in bubble wrap and encouraged to hibernate.

Perhaps I'll see you next week, or some time before if inspiration insists.